Article 1 (Purpose)
This Agreement aims at stipulating rights, obligations and responsibilities of the SMIT2018-IBEC2018 and the User in respect of the use of internet-related services provided by the SMIT2018-IBEC2018 (hereinafter referred to as the "Service") in the operation site.
Article 2 (Definition)
- "Homepage" means the virtual place on which the SMIT2018-IBEC2018 offer services by using information and communication facilities such as computer.
- "User" means a member or a non-member who uses Service provided by the “Homepage” in accordance with this Agreement through the access to the "Homepage".
- “Member” means a person who subscribed the membership by providing his or her personal information to the "Homepage", for which the member may be informed of the "Homepage" on a continuous basis and use the Service offered by the “Homepage”.
- “Non-Member” means a person who use the Service offered by the "Homepage” not subscribing to the membership.
Article 3 (Display, Explanation & Modification of User Agreement)
- The "Homepage" shall, for easier recognition by Users, display the contents of this Agreement, name of association and president, address, telephone number, fax number, email address, et cetera on the initial service page. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the contents of this Agreement may be exposed to Users through a link page.
- The "Homepage" shall obtain the confirmation of a User for important matters through a separate link page or pop-up window before the User agrees on this Agreement so that the User may understand such important matters.
- The "Homepage" may modify this Agreement within the extent that it does not violate applicable laws, the Law related to Limitation of Agreement, Basic Law of Electronic Transaction, Electronic Signature Law, the Law related to Stimulation of Use of Information and Communication Network & Information Protection, et cetera.
- In the event of any modification of this Agreement, the announcement stipulating the date of application and the cause of modification shall be displayed on the initial page from 7 days prior to the date of application to the previous day of the same date. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that such modification becomes disadvantageous Users, such modification shall be announced at least 30 days prior to the date of application. The announcement shall include a table specifying the modification on a before-and-after basis for easier understanding of Users.
- In the event of any modification of this Agreement, the modified Agreement shall be applied only to the contracts to be concluded after the date of application, whereas the provisions of this Agreement prior to the modification shall be applied to the contracts which have been previously concluded prior to the same date. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that a User who already entered into the Contract sends his or her intent to be applied by the provisions of the modified Agreement to the "Homepage" within the period of announcement for the modification of this Agreement in accordance with Clause ③ and acquires the approval of the "Homepage", the provisions of the modified Agreement shall be applied accordingly.
- The matters not stipulated herein and the interpretation of this Agreement shall be in accordance with the Law related to Limitation of Agreement, Et Cetera, and other applicable laws.
** Supplementary Provision (Effective Date)
This Agreement shall be effective from Feb. 01, 2018.